Lies lies lies lies LIES LIES LIES LIES
There are hot coals in my mouth
There is thorn between my toes
and there is a needle up my spine
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
goes Pirate in my head
with a pop-eyed glare and
blood red beak
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
I am nailed to this headboard by my &^%&^%(&^%(*&$^%#$*^%$(&^%^*%*)&%*)&%*)&
I look in the mirror and I've lost my head
I look away and I see flesh on the floor
I look at you and I see blood and spine
I look in the mirror and my gums bleed
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
(Shut up Pirate! I love you)
Drill a hole and help them out
Because I'm done medium rare just the way I hate it
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
Clumsy floosy
And My first hallucination.
It turns out to be real.
Numb as the N********** thought me to be
All these reactions
Where are your actions
Emcee around me and it fills my head again
for "every man who is dizzy believes that the earth spins around him"
No comments:
Post a Comment