Web-Stat analytics

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hitting the 8-mile mark

Every 6 months or so, I stop running because honestly, I'm sick of it. I come to a point where running isn't challenging anymore. I stop for a few months, but who am I kidding. And when I start running again, my abilities increase. And this time I've hit the 8-mile mark. Aaaand it's frustrating. Because my heart rate doesn't increase, my lungs don't heave. I just sweat. I can sing, I can talk, I can do atleast one other activity when I run because :)

I need to run a solid 40 minutes at 8 - 8.5 km/hr to feel anything. And I am NOT doing that everyday. :/ And if I can't do it everyday, why even bother?

Which is why I'm lifting now. :D :D :D :D :D
The dude-bro at the gym that I'm scared I will turn into. Please let me not turn into him. *.*

PC, you're next. I will conquer that bitch!!!

P.S. By 8-mile I meant 5k.. 4k actually. 5k is not something one should do on a daily basis. Unless that one is me. :) So it's actually 5k. I'm kidding.. 4k. :)

4.5.

kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment