As much as I found Dingchak's post about Visu hilarious, I have to say, though the content is amusing and his patriarchal opinions fucking annoying, he had some hard-hitting dialogues and his movies were realistic. Too bad his talent was used to make irritating movies with patriarchal thoughts.
Dingchak, if you're reading this, Samsaram Athu Minsaram is not the worst of the lot. Varavu Nalla Uravu is!! It's a fucking sob fest.
Also, say what you will about Visu, but his brother, Kismu or whatever the hell his name was, wasn't so bad, imo. He could act. He was cool and his views weren't patriarchal. But then again, since the movies he acted in were all directed by his brother, I don't think Kismu's (?) views were expressed.
Also, praise be to Manorama. She. Can. Act. Respect.
Dingchak, if you're reading this, Samsaram Athu Minsaram is not the worst of the lot. Varavu Nalla Uravu is!! It's a fucking sob fest.
Also, say what you will about Visu, but his brother, Kismu or whatever the hell his name was, wasn't so bad, imo. He could act. He was cool and his views weren't patriarchal. But then again, since the movies he acted in were all directed by his brother, I don't think Kismu's (?) views were expressed.
Also, praise be to Manorama. She. Can. Act. Respect.
No comments:
Post a Comment