Web-Stat analytics

Friday, July 4, 2014

Women of the 80's

The fat woman who played that villainous role in Krishnadaasi.

Chandrashekar's wife in SAM.

Kismu's (?) daughter-in-law from Varavu Nallu Uravu.

Sarojini from Samsaram Athu Minsaram.

And who can forget Kuriakose's sister from Aval Sumangalithan (RIP).

Damn, how I could use a cigarette right now.

All of these women happen to have played familial roles at the time. Most of them have pretty much disappeared since. Sad shit.

You know who else I like? Gouthami and Pratap Pothan. Although I realize that writing the two names in the same sentence is an insult to the former. Sorry about that.

You know who I'm not such a big fan of? That sad, victimized daughter-in-law in Penmani Aval Kanmani. Sheesh. :/

You know who else can be hi-larious? S Ve Shekar and Pandiarajan. 

Oooh you know who else is cute? Dilip from Varumayin Niram Sivappu. Oh yeah. He was Sarojini's husband from SAM.

You know what movie isn't that bad, judging by the reputation of the lead actor? Annamalai
Also, Kushboo is the bomb!

S'all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment