Web-Stat analytics

Monday, July 14, 2014

Raaja Paarvai (1981)

The movie I watched tonight was the 1981 hit Raaja Paarvai. It's a very good movie 80% of the time. Kamal Hassan is a blind man. He meets Nancy (Madhavi - I love her!) and they fall in love. This is definitely one of Kamal's better movies. Madhavi is awesome. The remaining 20% of the movie that starts with Nancy's marriage being arranged with another guy is when the movie starts to suck. I'll include the way Nancy treats Kamal to the sucky 20%. Nancy's family, esply. her dad does a great job at being the dad, and L.V. Prasad(! This was the first time I heard about him) was very good as Nancy's grandfather. Cheenu played by Y.Gee. Mahendra was a tad annoying. So was Raghu's (Kamal) step-mom. (Wow, this sounds like a total drama huh, stepmom, marriage and whatnot). I wasn't very happy with the way the movie it ended either. :/Raaja Paarvai - 8/10. Even 8.5.



No comments:

Post a Comment