Holy fuck! Raj Kiran movie marathon going on here.
This was pretty much trash. Some serious bad acting by that woman who Raj Kiran rescues. I'm pretty sure she must've made some low-budget porn movies. But I liked the woman who RK ended up marrying. She acted better than the rest of the cast.
What's up with the guy who plays the pannaiyaar! He's in every movie that Raj Kiran's in. And in the same role.
Ummm.. This is hard. I'd say... 5/10.
This was pretty much trash. Some serious bad acting by that woman who Raj Kiran rescues. I'm pretty sure she must've made some low-budget porn movies. But I liked the woman who RK ended up marrying. She acted better than the rest of the cast.
What's up with the guy who plays the pannaiyaar! He's in every movie that Raj Kiran's in. And in the same role.
Ummm.. This is hard. I'd say... 5/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment