I am currently in denial over my new found respect for Raj Kiran. I cannot believe I liked the movie. It was good. The actors were authentic in their portrayal of their characters. The language used was beautiful; the accent was what made it a success, I believe. And people acted well! Even Raj Kiran! And Meena! She was pretty good as the scared girl who was unfortunate enough to end up with Mayandi. And who the hell is the guy who plays Murugesan?! He's going on my list of actors and actresses who I cannot identify and are untraceable. :/ His acting was also really good.
I loved the music! It was beautiful. Especially that song after Mayandi rapes Solayamma. Here's Pen Manasu Azhamendru -
Apologies for shocking you with Raj Kiran's face. Trust me, I had a far worse time watching him eat.. Those legs. *shudder*
Also, here's Kuyil Paatu -
Downsides of the movie being Srividhya's annoying grandmother role.
But surprise surprise, Raj Kiran was pretty good as Mayanadi.
I'm never getting over this.
I loved the music! It was beautiful. Especially that song after Mayandi rapes Solayamma. Here's Pen Manasu Azhamendru -
Also, here's Kuyil Paatu -
Downsides of the movie being Srividhya's annoying grandmother role.
But surprise surprise, Raj Kiran was pretty good as Mayanadi.
I'm never getting over this.
No comments:
Post a Comment