Don't watch. No self-respecting human being who knows anything about the story would. Now that I've actually watched the entire movie, I'm pretty sure I've lost a few IQ points.
I cannot believe Balu Mahendra is supposed to be one of Tamil Nadu's celebrated directors. What the fuck was wrong with him.. What's much worse is that people praised him and his work. What was wrong with them!
Rettai Vaal Kuruvi = Concentrated garbage.
Also, non-ID'able actress alert! Who's the woman who played Mohan's first wife? If you find out, let me know.
I cannot believe Balu Mahendra is supposed to be one of Tamil Nadu's celebrated directors. What the fuck was wrong with him.. What's much worse is that people praised him and his work. What was wrong with them!
Rettai Vaal Kuruvi = Concentrated garbage.
Also, non-ID'able actress alert! Who's the woman who played Mohan's first wife? If you find out, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment